The participant will work under the direction of the Creative Services & Promotions Manager and will be a back-up to the primary team mascot or any other mascot participating in a community event or at Syracuse Crunch home games.
The back-up mascot will be asked to represent the Syracuse Crunch at community events or Crunch home games that the primary mascot cannot attend. The mascot will work with an extensive range of fans at these events and get the experience of working for a professional sports team.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be in good health and physical condition
- Must be good with children
- Able to improvise and be friendly, animated and energetic
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to skate and own your own pair of skates is a plus
- Will work as needed starting immediately and can continue through June of 2018
- Can include days, nights and weekends
- Crunch home games will begin at 5:00P.M. and run through 10:30P.M.
This position’s compensation is $30.00 per community event and $50.00 per Syracuse Crunch home game.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Stefany Gale at email@example.com or call (315) 473-4444 ex. 30.