Massage/Manual Therapist with Syracuse Crunch in Syracuse, NY
Syracuse Crunch jobs
Sports Jobs in Syracuse, NY
Player Operations: Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy/Doctor
Syracuse Crunch Massage/Manual Therapist
The Syracuse Crunch are taking applications for a Massage or Manual Therapist.
We are seeking a therapist who is knowledgeable within the realm of clinical sports therapy and rehabilitation. We seek applicants who are professional, get along well with others, work best under pressure, have good time management skills, and a willingness to learn and grow.
Duties and requirements:
- Perform a variety of sports massage work on athletes daily.
- Will be required to work week days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Therapist will be in constant communication with Head Athletic Trainer and Sports Medicine staff.
- Ability to take treatment notes.
- Full time travel required
- Detail orientated and works well in a demanding environment.
Educations and Past Experience:
- Completion of an accredited massage therapy course.
- Hold a valid license.
- Have a vast knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, and Myology.
- Have an understanding of Sports related injuries and proper treatments.
- Have an understanding of the athletic body and how it moves.
- Working knowledge of stretching.
- Be up to date on the latest treatment techniques.
- Will consider new grad, but sports experience would be a plus.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
Please forward resumes and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?