Game Operations Internship with Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club in Syracuse, NY
Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Syracuse, NY
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
The participant will work under the direction of the Promotions & Creative Services Manager and will be introduced to the game day promotional activities of a professional sports team.
The intern will obtain various skills through hands-on experience and will gain an understanding of how all game night details are executed.
- Preparation, set up and tear down of Syracuse Crunch game nights.
- Help oversee game night staff including the promo team, mascots and the skate team.
- Help with outside mascot appearances as well as pre-game Crunch Experiences in arena.
- Assist with in-game programs such as Chuck A Puck and intermission skates.
- Any other projects or duties assigned by the Promotions & Creative Services Manager or any other Syracuse Crunch staff member.
- Enrolled undergraduate or graduate level student pursuing a degree in sport management, marketing, business or related field
- Strong creative and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in sports preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- One semester in length (15 weeks)
- All Syracuse Crunch home games
Compensation: This is a non-paid internship. When negotiated with each individual college, credit will be granted. There is parking reimbursement.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Brigid Heslin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How did you hear about this job?