Ticket Sales Intern, Spanish Speaker with Stockton Heat in Stockton · CA
Stockton Heat jobs
Sports Jobs in Stockton · CA
POSITION: TICKET SALES INTERN, SPANISH SPEAKER
The Stockton Heat are in the business of offering exciting professional hockey at an affordable price, providing players and staff an opportunity to develop and mature while giving back to our community. We work every day to bring people together and provide fun, family entertainment, creating lasting memories. It’s who we are.
The Stockton Heat adhere to a culture whereby every employee participates in the ticket sales process (referred to as “EST - Everyone Sells Tickets) at a level and to a degree that fits with their workload and capabilities, as determined mutually by the employee and CEO.
DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES:
- Take ownership of and drive ticket sales and sponsorships aimed at Spanish-speaking groups and businesses
- Reach an agreed-upon sales goal related to Heat365 Memberships, group sales and mini plans
- Develop and cultivate leads in the Stockton/San Joaquin County area related to Spanish-speaking groups and businesses
- Assist marketing department with Spanish advertising and social media posts
- Assist community relations efforts by attending various, agreed-upon events and representing the Heat
- High School graduate and current college student
- Fluent in Spanish
- Previous work experience
- Experience with ticket sales preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with a passion for customer service
- Director, Business Operations
How did you hear about this job?