New Business Executive - Stockton Heat Hockey Club (Stockton · CA)
Stockton Heat Hockey Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Stockton · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
POSITION: NEW BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: TEAM PRESIDENT / DIRECTOR, BUSINESS OPERATIONS
The Stockton Heat are in the business of offering exciting professional hockey at an affordable price, providing players and staff an opportunity to develop and mature while giving back to our community. We work every day to bring people together and provide fun, family entertainment, creating lasting memories. It’s who we are.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and cultivate local relationships and leads to sell Heat365 Memberships, Group Tickets, Corporate Sales and Flex Packs.
- Accountable to inbound/outbound calls/contact and networking metrics included in Heat’s business plan
- Day to day relationship management of customer/account portfolio
- Collaborate with all Heat departments as needed in servicing customer/account portfolio
- Maintain customer/account CRM/Archtics data and contact records
- Manage collection of customer/account payments and fees
- Event/Game coverage as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Sales, servicing, administrative or operations experience in the sports and entertainment, or hospitality industry, preferred
- Basic proficiency with technology and business analytics
- Ability and interest in functioning as a member of a team, in a competitive environment, collaborating with others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.