Director, Ticket Sales with Stockton Heat Hockey Club in Stockton · CA
Stockton Heat Hockey Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Stockton · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, TICKET SALES
POSITION: DIRECTOR, TICKET SALES
The Stockton Heat are in the business of offering exciting professional hockey at an affordable price, providing players and staff an opportunity to develop and mature while giving back to our community. We work every day to bring people together and provide fun, family entertainment, creating lasting memories. It’s who we are.
The Stockton Heat adhere to a culture whereby every employee participates in the ticket sales process (referred to as “EST - Everyone Sells Tickets) at a level and to a degree that fits with their workload and capabilities, as determined mutually by the employee and CEO.
DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop ticket pricing for upcoming seasons and subsequent campaign to sell product.
- Direct all employees on ticket sales efforts and strategies.
- Hire, train and lead New Business, Group Sales and Inside Sales Executives.
- Hire, train and direct interns in research opportunities and professional development
- Connect with Marketing, Game operations and other departments to coordinate a well-rounded product, service and message.
- Responsible for personal and departmental sales growth as well as overall attendance growth
- Make outbound calls to connect with top level clients and organizations to continue full season, partial season group and premium ticket sales.
- Manage and lead retention effort of Heat365 members
- Builds strong relationships with assigned Season Ticket Member base through pro-active communication, including seat visits, phone calls, emails and other communication channels.
- Responsible for development, implementation, and execution of HEAT365 touchpoint program across all contact points in the membership lifecycle including introduction and renewal processes
- Provides timely and thorough responses to client inquiries and requests on a day-to-day basis
- Assist with special events for Heat365 members such as Off-Season Events, Bus Trips, Skate Events, Meet & Greets, Town Hall meeting etc. Includes handling set up, creative briefs, email blast request, form stack, mailing invitations and tracking RSVPs.
- Maximize revenue from HEAT365 member base through areas such as, but not limited to upgrades, add-ons, CR donations, corporate partnership introductions.
- Develop referrals through relationships with Heat365 Members to develop new group, season, partial and premium seating opportunities.
- Manage the Heat365 Michelob Ultra Lounge during pre-game early entry.
- Service Heat365 accounts with seat changes, upgrades, unused ticket redemption, Bring a Friend and Voucher Redemption.
- Manage and run payments for all Heat365 accounts for payment plans.
- Act as Heat representative for Heat365 members on game day and work on solutions to issues that may arise.
- Assist Heat365 members in learning about their “My Heat Accounts” and troubleshooting any issues they have with the new technology.
- Report to Heat CEO feedback from the fans as well as troubleshoot areas that may need improvement.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· 3+ Years of Sports Sales, service & Retention Experience Preferred
· Experience with Archtics and CRM Preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
How did you hear about this job?