The Springfield Thunderbirds are currently seeking a Videography Intern for the 2021-22 American Hockey League season. This will be a hands-on experience, providing interns the chance to gain relevant expertise in the field. This internship position will be responsible for assisting the Creative Services Dept. in tasks that may include but not be limited to:
- Creation and execution of video and digital content
- Produce highlight packages for news outlets.
- Label and organize highlights for archiving purposes
- Conduct weekly office hours to identify video content for social media engagement.
- Assisting Thunderbirds video coaching staff.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO STIPEND AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
- Work ALL Springfield Thunderbirds home games during the 2021-22 season
- Strong knowledge of Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite including an understanding of Photoshop and After Effects.
- Strong hockey knowledge and interest is highly recommended and encouraged
- Work pre-arranged office hours during week.
- Must conduct themselves with professional attitude and appearance at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.