The Partnership Activation & Events Coordinator, is responsible for activating current market assets, with a focus on developing business relationships, across various platforms within the Springfield Thunderbirds corporate partnership program, including but not limited to entitlements, in arena signage, promotions and radio.
- In addition to maintaining, they are also helping to cultivate new business opportunities.
- The candidate is also responsible for planning and executing special events in game and off site.
- This position requires a creative, motivated, self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running.
- The candidate should be energetic and dedicated professional with proven sales skills, one that is proficient at selling traditional assets, but also has the ability to think creatively to sell digital assets.
- Other duties may be assigned and are in the full job description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.