The Manager, Corporate Partnerships is responsible for the successful and timely implementation of contractual elements (“fulfillment”) pertaining to San Diego Gulls corporate partner assets. These assets would include, but not be limited to, in-arena signage; radio; print, digital and social media; concourse tabling; in-game promotions; retail marketing activation; and corporate hosted events. The Manager, Corporate Partnerships will manage the activation and service process, under the direction and guidance of the Director of Corporate Partnerships. This position will successfully execute the contractual agreements with the Gulls’ corporate partners. This position will be responsible for assisting in research/analysis and creating, updating, editing Gulls introductory decks and marketing partnership proposals. This position will recap partnerships, calculate overall value of partnerships, and report results on a regular basis.
- Responsible for day-to-day relationship management and execution/activation/service of all corporate partnership accounts, working closely with internal department managers/directors to execute deliverables.
- Creation/development of all sales materials in collaboration with marketing department – customized proposal decks, season summaries, welcome packets, corporate partnerships brochure(s), etc.
- Work with internal departments to oversee specialized marketplace, in-arena, and social media promotions to further enhance partner packages.
- Work with the corporate partnerships activation coordinator to establish and oversee hospitality events, partner trips, watch parties, etc.
- Responsible for keeping the department educated on marketing and media trends specific to the San Diego market, as well as domestically, to best align with Gulls business strategies.
- Maintain and update partner elements in CRM system including tickets logs, production timelines, hard costs, and artwork deadlines in order to track the status of element execution and document completion of these tasks.
- Facilitate activation meetings, mid-season meetings and end of season meetings with partners.
- Produce “Partner Wrap-Up” books that include a detailed recap of all partner activities
- Event/Game coverage as assigned
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with corporate partners/sponsors.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time, detail oriented, and work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, etc.). Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays when required.
- Knowledge of CRM, contract creation, and Nielsen Scarborough is preferred