This is a graphic design and production role in the Partnership Activation and Suites department at PSE Agency/Providence Bruins. Responsibilities and duties include; production of client artwork, partnership proposals and proof of performance reports, social media graphics, website and email marketing campaigns and other creative projects as assigned by the CSO. This individual will also be expected to work Providence Bruins home games as support for the needs of the Partnership Activation team, including photos of client assets and suites as well as in-game promotions and partner content.
- Candidates for this position must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study and a passion for a career in sports and entertainment with at least 1 year of job experience. Candidates with photography, video production/editing or web/interactive design experience are preferred.
- A candidate must also have a strong work ethic, take ownership of projects and pride in his/her work along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Local candidates preferred - Rhode Island/Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Fun, energized work environment in professional sports
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401k with employee match upon qualifying
- Strong health care benefits – medical and dental
- Group life insurance • Disability insurance – both short and long term
About the Providence Bruins:
The Providence Bruins are the American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Boston Bruins, playing their home games at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, RI. Spanning more than 25 years, the Boston/Providence affiliation is one of the longest and most successful player development partnerships in professional hockey history.
About PSE Agency:
PSE Agency is a full service creative, marketing and advertising agency located in Providence, Rhode Island. PSE delivers results for brands, sports teams and venues with a unique blend of services that redefines what “full service” means. PSE offers partners a full range of integrated services built to work together to provide unmatched value and access in the areas of Marketing, Creative, Media, Partnerships and Events.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.