AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Senior Manager, Season Ticket Service & Retention is proficient in customer service, retention and cross selling to Ontario Reign current season ticket members and prospective new fans. The Senior Manager, Season Ticket Service & Retention would oversee the service department, prepare annual business plans, develop annual goals for the department and execute of a strategy to surpass service and retention goals. The Senior Manager, Season Ticket Service & Retention will conduct regular GSMs with service staff and report weekly on the department's status in relation to their goals. The Manager, Season Ticket Service & Retention is responsible for leading weekly staff meetings, recruiting, training, and enhancing the development of the service department. Lastly, the Senior Manager, Season Ticket Service & Retention will develop, plan and carry out various department events during the year, being sure to communicate, and analyze the events to adjust for the future.
- Manages the service staff by conducting regular GSM’s leading weekly staff meetings and create/manage and prepare annual business plans.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising, managing, and reviewing the performance of Service Executives
- Responsible for promoting a culture of innovation, where new ideas, events or opportunities to benefit season ticket holders can thrive
- Attend all necessary meetings to report sales and service data to upper management; Meet or exceed established sales goals
- Manage CRM and identify opportunities that can assist with efficiency
- Maintain service book and work to retain, upsell, and cross-sell new business
- Collaborate with Corporate, Game Operations and marketing to execute major service initiatives. Attend all Reign games, service events, and other related activities
- Prepare annual budget and work throughout the year to meet budget expectations
- Working in conjunction with the Analytics and Database Marketing team, will be responsible for the management of lead generation and service plans as required to ensure execution of renewal, upgrade, and proactive service campaigns. Create, maintain, and present accurate reports. Maximize service utilization of CRM tools.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Senior Manager, Season Ticket Service & Retention must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Demonstrates or has prior Sales Management experience/knowledge
- Demonstrates or has prior Account Service experience/knowledge
- Highly organized, resourceful, detailed-oriented, quick learner
- Ability to prioritize and delegate workload and solve problems efficiently and quickly
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive, self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to professionally handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to work nights, all events, weekends, events and holidays as required
- Ability to work independently both efficiently and effectively
- 5 years of related work experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.