AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Ontario Reign is looking for an energetic, professional, and self-motivated person who is extremely proficient in customer service, retention and has a passion for sports and ticket sales. This career opportunity would consist of generating business relationships in order to gain revenue by mining the current season ticket base for sales opportunities in order to generate revenue by selling full season tickets plans, partial season ticket plans, and groups for the Ontario Reign Hockey Club of the American Hockey League (AHL).
Under general direction and supervision, this position is responsible for providing superior client service to all current and new season ticket members. A core function of an Ontario Reign Service Executive is proactively generating new revenue through outbound calls, client meetings, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals through each Season Ticket Member. Members of the Service Team will also provide support to the Ontario Reign’s ticket sales team by performing vital day-to-day functions, as assigned, that position the team for continued growth.
The Ontario Reign Service Executive will be responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks of season ticket accounts by renewing and increasing that portfolio by providing a service level that is of the highest standard. By creating and maintaining this level of service excellence, both in individual interactions with Reign fans and in joint efforts with fellow Reign Account Executives, they will increase customer loyalty and renewal percentages and generate additional revenue for the Club.
- Retention and renewal of Ontario Reign Season Ticket Members
- Develop and maintain positive personal relationships with Season Ticket Members via out-bound calls, out-of-office face to face appointments, personalized letters and emails
- Make a minimum number of touch points per Season Ticket account per year, depending upon profile of each account to include arena seat visits
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
- Respond to all Season Ticket Members needs such as customer service issues, ticket exchange and add-on requests, financial billing, and other ticketing and team-related questions
- Utilize CRM system to track and report progress of relationships with all Season Ticket Members, as well as to ensure client profiles are always up-to-date
- Create, manage, and analyze all data from ticket sales surveys to improve department efficiency, retention rates, and customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Generate new revenue referrals through up-selling, cross-selling, and uncovering account referrals
- Take part in department-wide outbound call campaigns
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Season Ticket Services & Retention and other sales managers
- Conduct high amounts of service and sales calls on a daily basis
- Work all 36 Ontario Reign home and potential playoff games
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Service Executive, Season Tickets & Retention must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Ability and desire to provide an outstanding level of customer service for client experience and retention
- A passion for maximizing clients’ revenue potential by identifying cross-selling, corporate, and group sales opportunities.
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
- Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions,
- Ability to make independent decisions, and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Strong communication skills, comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and be attuned to others by utilizing strong active listening skills
- Quality presentation skills – ability to create, analyze, interpret, and present reports and correspondence
- Creativity and ability to see ideas through to successful execution
- Enthusiasm for and/or experience in professional sports sales and/or service
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Minimum expectation of 60 calls per day
- Individual sales goals
- Compliance with organizational directives
- Flexible hours required: working evenings/nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience, prior sports sales experience a plus
- Experience and training in Back Office/KORE or other ticket system preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet use, and other basic computer usage
- Familiarity with professional sports
- Ability to conduct face to face business meetings
- Motivated to start/continue career in professional sports
- Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service, sports industry specific a plus
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.