AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Ontario Reign, AHL affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, seek a Marketing and Events Coordinator. The Marketing and Events Coordinator will be responsible for assisting and executing all Reign marketing events and initiatives. Additionally, this position will work to ensure coordination between departments for community events and other initiatives as assigned.
- Support the Marketing team to maintain the master integrated marketing calendar including but not limited to the following channels: TV, radio, OOH, digital (web, mobile, social & email), gameday, and special events
- Works in collaboration with the Reign creative team, ensuring accurate and consistent representation of the brand on all digital properties and channels
- Develop and manage promotional and sponsored digital content on social channels, website, and emails in coordination with marketing team
- Assist with Reign website, digital and marketing projects as needed
- Provide regular analysis of Reign digital practices, using metrics and Key Performance Indicators as a means of establishing benchmarks and setting goals. Evaluate best practices around the American Hockey League and other pro sports to identify areas for improvement
- Circulate efficient and accurate reporting, detailing results of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Partner with internal and outside vendors to plan, purchase, produce, and deliver various added value entertainment items at Reign events and games
- Work with Toyota Arena staff and Game Operations to fulfill in-game promotional activities and giveaways during home games
- Coordinate all Reign appearance requests with sales team, mascot and when necessary, Hockey Operations
- Main point of contact when booking all event spaces and coordinate all major events including but not limited to season ticket member events, major theme nights with large group ticket involvement, suites, and catering
- Lead the community ball hockey program from design, implementation, participation, and involvement of multiple schools annually
- Support overall marketing department initiatives and events in various ways performing other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Marketing and Events Coordinator must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- In-house events experience with a proven track-record of executing comprehensive plans at/under budget that have produced measurable results
- Knowledge of digital marketing, strategy, and sales
- Strong sense of creativity and organization
- Experience with ticketing systems and sports ticket sales a plus
- Ability to analyze event components, provide ROI and KPIs
- Strong sense of event ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently – both written and oral.
- Ability to work productively in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Required to lift 20 pounds
· BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in database marketing, marketing and/or advertising
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and timelines
- Strong working experience with all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Previous hands-on work experience with Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, or comparable social analytics platform.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.