AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The primary role of the Coordinator, Community Relations Community Relations & Hope Reigns Foundation is the design and implementation of Community Programming and Foundation Fundraisers to generate revenue for the Hope Reigns Foundation. The Coordinator reports directly to the VP Business Operations & Finance and the Treasurer of the Hope Reigns Foundation and helps create and execute Community Programming.
- Responsible for generating revenue for the Hope Reigns Foundation through the creation and execution of community events, fundraisers, and raffle revenue; Takes the lead on the design and execution of all Reign Community Relations and Hope Reigns Foundation events, donation/charitable requests, and other activities.
- Design and implement Foundation Fundraisers, Pins & Pucks, Reign Day, Silent Auctions, Live Auctions, and run the Foundations table at all Reign Home Games.
- Work with Marketing Department to engage fans to build awareness of the 50/50 raffle program, jersey auctions and the Hope Reigns Foundation through social media outlets (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.) and grassroots marketing efforts.
- Assist VP of Business Operations and Finance to create and implement the annual foundation budget and present at the annual board meetings
- Liaison with Hockey Operations for Community Events involving players and the team.
- Work cross-functionally with the LA Kings Community Relations staff for any signature events, autograph signings, etc. to ensure brand and team cohesion
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 3-5 years of related work experience (including experience leading and coordinating large groups)
- Experience with handling cash and management of case and credit reconciliation
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a team player with a commitment to relationship building
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, with the ability to successfully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated and creative self-starter with the ability to adapt and prioritize in rapidly changing situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and events as business dictates
- Previous experience in 50/50 raffle operations
- Experience working in community relations for a sports team or live events experience a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.