AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG and the Ontario Reign, AHL affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, seek an Associate Graphic Designer. The Associate Graphic Designer will assist the Reign Marketing department in all graphic and web design projects. Projects ranging from desktop, mobile, and print with flyers, social graphics, internal department needs, and animated motion graphics. The position will also assist with HTML updates on the Reign web site.
- Assist Marketing department in the creation of social media graphics; executing marketing campaigns and sales promotions through visual assets, video, and interactive experiences; Coordinate with multiple departments, including Sales, Community Relations, on creative needs
- Assist in the design of advertisements, print materials, still digital imaging, animated GIFs, and web graphics according to Ontario Reign Brand style guidelines; assist with the design layout of sports videos and scoreboard graphics.
- Maintain the Ontario Reign website with up-to-date marketing and sales promotions
- Assist with miscellaneous graphic needs as directed
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Associate Graphic Designer must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Basic web Design – Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
- Practice of elements and principles of design. Understand color theory, shape, space, and typography.
- Strong design fundamentals; solid typography, composition, and great attention to detail.
- Ability to mock-up ideas for evaluation and verification (including physical mock-ups).
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently – both written and oral.
- Ability to work productively in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Detail-oriented, driven self-motivator with a strong work ethic.
- Passion for visual design and learning new methods of designing digital experiences.
- Understanding of photographic composition
- Must present a strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions.
- BA/BS Degree in Graphic Designs or related field preferred, equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in interaction/motion/graphic design across a variety of media required.
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, digital prototype in combination with graphic design, and 3D animation preferred.
- 2+ years in agency, sports, or comparable design experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.