AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Administrative Assistant is an exceptional individual who is creative, organized, analytical, independent, and punctual. The position will interface across all departments to support various tasks daily. This will include answering telephone calls, sorting mail, maintaining inventory of office supplies, and special projects as needed.
- Answer multi-line telephone system and direct calls in a prompt and courteous manner while providing callers with accurate information
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring proper distribution; utilize postage machine for outgoing USPS mail; creating and shipping FedEx packages
- Perform supportive tasks including, but not limited to, assisting ticket operations with assigning prospect leads in Kore and Method of Payment reports for finance
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies. Maintaining Pepsi, Fruit, Bagels, Water, Coffee, Printing paper supplies.
- Assist President and VP with special projects as needed
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Administration Assistant must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Experience in customer service or administrative function
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 0-2 years of related work experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.