The Hope Reigns Foundation 50/50 Raffle Seller will play a crucial role within the organization’s game day operations. During each home game, 50/50 raffle tickets will be sold to fans with 50% of proceeds going to an individual and 50% of the proceeds benefiting nonprofit organizations. This position requires an outgoing, high-energy and enthusiastic personality, as sellers will be asked to approach fans attending the game on the concourse and suite levels.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Manage pre-game set up for designated raffle tablets
* Sell 50/50 raffle tickets to fans at Ontario Reign home games
* Comfortably handle large cash transactions, credit card machines and the sale and distribution of 50/50 raffle tickets throughout your work shift.
* Work to engage fans and staff to spread awareness of the 50/50 raffle program and the Hope Reigns Foundation by approaching fans.
* Problem solve quickly and efficiently. Answer questions fans may have about the 50/50 raffle program.
* Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding designated sales goals per game.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Prior cash handling experience.
* Ability to interact positively with large fan base and work independently.
* Self-starter who will consistently challenge oneself to increase their individual 50/50 raffle ticket sales.
* Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
* Strong sales skills; a background in sales or marketing is strongly encouraged.
* Candidate must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary. Shifts are approximately 5 hours each and take place during Ontario Reign home games.
* Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Candidate will be subject to a background check and credit check.
Education and Formal Training:
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education.