Merchandise Internship - Milwaukee Admirals (Milwaukee · WI)
Milwaukee Admirals jobs
Sports Jobs in Milwaukee · WI
Milwaukee Admirals Merchandise Internship
2021-22 Season – Sept 2021 - April 2022
The Admirals Merchandise Department will be looking for a qualified future sports business or retail professional to assist the full-time staff during the 2021-22 Admirals season. Intern’s time with the Admirals will focus on online sales management, inventory management and merchandising.
The Admirals Arena Team Store is open for 38 Admirals regular season home games as well as other Arena tenants’ sporting events, private Admirals events and potential post season events. In addition, the Admirals operate their own online retail store and an in office retail space.
- Post merchandise to online sales platform.
- Fulfill online sales orders.
- Manage online sales inventory.
- Identify opportunities for online sales growth.
- Track inventory on key items.
- Recommend orders based on sales vs on hand inventory.
- Maintain proper inventory balance between online store and in arena store.
- Maintaining sufficient stock levels in the Arena Team Store in preparation for Admirals games and other store events.
- Facilitate merchandise transitions between Admirals events and other Arena tenets events.
- Create displays in Arena Team Store to showcase Admirals merchandise.
- Assist in process and fulfillment of Admirals Game Day auctions.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Merchandise and Purchasing.
This internship is unpaid and must be for school credit. Schedule will be coordinated with your availability but should be between 20-25 hours per week and include weekday daytime hour and some evenings and weekends.
If you want real experience on your resume and if you want to be a trusted member of a successful team, then consider an internship with your Milwaukee Admirals Merchandise Department.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The Admirals strive to select the best qualified person for each job performed. The personnel we have hired and promoted and those to be hired and promoted in the future have been and will continue to be selected from applicants on the basis of qualification. Qualifications include, but are not limited to, ability, aptitude, enthusiasm, experience, education, and a willingness to work and serve.
The Milwaukee Admirals is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Admirals to not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy includes, but is not limited to, recruitment and hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, benefits, or any other term and condition of employment.
If any applicant or employee believes he or she has been discriminated against in the violation of this policy, that individual should contact the Chief Executive Officer or President.