Game Day Staff (Lee Jeans Puck Patrol) - Milwaukee Admirals (Milwaukee · WI)
Milwaukee Admirals jobs
Sports Jobs in Milwaukee · WI
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
2021-22 Season – September to May
The Milwaukee Admirals are currently looking for individuals to assist on game days for the 2021-22 season. The Lee Jeans Puck Patrol is a game day position that helps facilitate the nuts and bolts of game operations. The Puck Patrol assists full and part time staff in giving fans the best experience possible while attending a Milwaukee Admirals game.
This opportunity is primarily a “game day experience” for those looking to enter the sports and entertainment field. Some of the duties to be assigned are:
- Assist in setting up sponsor tables and promotional items
- Assist in distribution of promotional items
- Greet & Interact with fans
- Selecting fans to participate in our promotional games
- On & Off Ice set-up of promotions
- Staff our Admirals Interactive Zone
- Assist with Autograph Sessions
- Sell 50/50 Raffle Tickets
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old and be available to work from October 2021 through May 2022.
- Candidates should be outgoing, reliable, organized, be able to think quickly and possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Candidates interested in working in the sports field and working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Promotions or Sports Management are ideal.
Compensation: $11 per hour
*The Admirals strive to select the best qualified person for each job performed. The personnel we have hired and promoted and those to be hired and promoted in the future have been and will continue to be selected from applicants on the basis of qualification. Qualifications include, but are not limited to, ability, aptitude, enthusiasm, experience, education, and a willingness to work and serve.
The Milwaukee Admirals is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Admirals to not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy includes, but is not limited to, recruitment and hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, benefits, or any other term and condition of employment.
If any applicant or employee believes he or she has been discriminated against in the violation of this policy, that individual should contact the Chief Executive Officer or President.