We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Milwaukee Admirals are looking for a select few to assist in providing premium Fan Services to our fans during our home games at the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena.
- Assist in set-up and take down of the Admirals Fan Services area, seating bowl, concourse, and Premium Areas.
- Providing customer service to all fans in attendance.
- Assist with questions regarding past, current, and future Admirals topics.
- Fulfilling and delivering add-ons, gifts and tickets to Season Ticket Holders, Group Leaders and Individual Ticket Buyers.
- Distribute game notes to season ticket holders
- Direct and, in some instances, escort fans to necessary locations around the arena.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of UWM Panther Arena to direct fans where they need to be.
- Assist with Game-Day Auctions, Concert Night Retail, and Promotional Giveaways
- Ensuring the Fan Services area is clean, organized and presentable.
- All duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- Candidate shall be expected to have great people skills, outgoing personality, strong work ethic and the willingness to be part of a dynamic and creative organization.
- Hourly Wage
- Meal provided before all games worked
- Up to four complimentary tickets to each game.