Group Sales Specialist with Lehigh Valley Phantoms in Allentown · PA
Lehigh Valley Phantoms jobs
Sports Jobs in Allentown · PA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Job Summary: Looking for an excellent opportunity to work for one of the top teams in the American Hockey League? The Lehigh Valley Phantoms have sold out nearly 90 games in the first 5 season. This position will be taking over a great book of business that will set you up to be highly successful in the first year.
- Meet or exceed daily hustle and appointment expectations as set by management
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through the sale of Phantoms group ticket and hospitality packages, as well as cross-selling into Phantoms season tickets and partial plans
- Establish professional relationships in order to create repeat business and superior customer service
- Utilize and maintain effective contacts (sales leads) through the use of our CRM – Salesforce
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Call past customers and new customers to generate ticket revenue
- Handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket packages
- Meet or exceed appointed sales goals for all ticket packages
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records
- Staff all home games to assist ticket sales promotional programs.
- Assist with selling group tickets to family shows and other arena events
- Staff family shows and arena events as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of previous event sales experience (Sports sales experience preferred)
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Maintain a flexible work schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have event sales experience?
Why are you the best candidate for this position?