Video Production Intern with Grand Rapids Griffins in Grand Rapids · MI
Grand Rapids Griffins jobs
Sports Jobs in Grand Rapids · MI
The Grand Rapids Griffins are seeking a creative individual to join the Griffins production department.
Desired skills & experience:
- Familiar with DSLR cameras and production equipment
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere CC
- Comfortable shooting and editing video, and working with audio
- Ability to have quick turnaround on projects
- High levels of responsibility and organization, with an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Position requires flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and during the day on game days
- Assist in the organization of files and footage including logging game footage
- Produce video content like Game Day Preview and post-game highlights
- Assist in the uploading and distribution of video content to the web (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube mainly)
- Serve as a production assistant for video shoots
- Assist in the preparation of game-day elements (i.e. video features and graphical elements) as directed
- Work home games on the game day production crew
- You should be positive, motivated, creative, and detail oriented
- General knowledge of sports and the game of hockey is not necessary, but helpful
Event night meals and parking provided. Interns will be asked to put in between 15 and 20 hours a week depending on the team’s schedule.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and demo reel/website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please include link to demo reel or website here