Digital Media Production Coordinator - Grand Rapids Griffins (Grand Rapids · MI)
Grand Rapids Griffins jobs
Sports Jobs in Grand Rapids · MI
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
This is a full-time, hourly position (35-40 hours per week), responsible for a wide variety of media, audio, video, and equipment. This position requires a creative and well-rounded person who can work well independently or as part of a team.
This position will report to the Digital Media Production Manager, and be responsible for the production, implementation, and management of the video content for Grand Rapids Griffins events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Edit, create, and manage video content for the Grand Rapids Griffins.
- Creatively brainstorm both individually and with the rest of the video production department to come up with fresh ideas for in-game and social media content.
- Must possess an understanding of professional audio and video equipment.
- Flexibility to adapt to fast-paced, live, stressed environment while making quick and sound judgment decisions with an optimistic and positive attitude.
- Standardized logging of all Griffins footage
- Create and distribute web content and highlight videos for social media, traditional media, and in-game entertainment.
- Significant experience in Adobe Premiere Pro (CC), with experience in After Effects and Photoshop a plus.
- Must be able to plan and execute video projects on various non-linear editing and graphics systems.
- Work closely with the Grand Rapids Griffins marketing, sponsorship, and production staff on the creation and implementation of all creative content.
- Must have strong production management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Must be a very creative and organized person able to handle stress and have a passion for video.
- Must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Visual storytelling experience is a plus.
- The ability to demonstrate dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned and varying shifts, and completing responsibilities in a timely manner are required.
- General to advanced knowledge of the game of hockey is a plus.
- You are current with the latest trends in motion graphics, design, and technology.
- Must have the ability to stand, sit, crouch, and bend throughout the course of daily activities.
- Ability to work in various climates based on the environment.
- Must have the legal right to work in the US.
- Must have the ability to stand or sit in one location for a minimum of four hours at a time.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please provide link to demo reel if available