Account Representative, Membership Services - Grand Rapids Griffins (Grand Rapids · MI)
Grand Rapids Griffins jobs
Sports Jobs in Grand Rapids · MI
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The mission of the Membership Services Account Representative is to actively seek out and engage with prospects, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with current clients, and ultimately, drive revenue for the Grand Rapids Griffins through the sale and service of various ticket plans and packages.
The mission of the Membership Services Sales Account Representative will be accomplished by implementing the areas of responsibility below:
- New Business: Present, promote, and sell Griffins full season, partial season, and FLEX ticket plans, as well as group ticket and single-game suite/hospitality rental packages.
- Client Relations: Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships for ongoing renewal and referral opportunities.
- Service & Support: Facilitate the resolution of client questions, problems, and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achievement: Achieve agreed-upon monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and renewal goals.
- Productivity: Accomplish sales and retention goals through a set number of outbound sales activities each week; including phone calls, text/chat messages, “face-to-face" appointments, and in-person arena visits.
- Collaboration: Work closely with our Vice President of Ticket Sales, the Director of Ticket Operations, and the broader Griffins Ticket Sales and Operations team to craft, promote, and facilitate FSE ticket packages and events.
- Fulfillment: Develop, coordinate, and manage your client's pregame, in-game, and postgame events and experiences.
- Innovation: Supply management with feedback regarding client needs, problems, interests, and potential for new products and services.
- Improvement: Keep up to date with best practices and promotional trends, all with a mentality that is open to continuous improvement through training and feedback.
- Proven sales experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM best practices and the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and goal-driven with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the needs of the prospect.
- Relationship management skills and an openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Ability to bend, reach, and lift boxes and office supplies up to 30 lbs. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have internship and/or inside sales experience with a professional sports teams?
Are you able to start with the Griffins in late July/early Aug of 2021?