Ticketing Intern - Colorado Eagles (Windsor · CO)
- Provide accurate and courteous service to Season Ticket Members, Club Seat Members, Mini Plan Buyers, and general fans.
- Assist the Ticketing Department with written and verbal communications to Season Ticket Members, Club Seat Members, Mini Plan Buyers, and general fans.
- Assist in planning and executing Season Ticket Member experiences and events, including setup and event operations.
- Perform various clerical duties including filing, fulfillment of mailing projects, and distribution of mail.
- Assist with gameday digital ticket help desk, in-seat customer visits, phone inquiries, sales table, etc.
- Update data leads lists, and help streamline processes in Salesforce software, wufoo forms, Zipwhip.
- Gain an understanding of skills used to successfully create and manage FEVO group links.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Positive and resilient team-centric attitude with a professional demeanor
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospects, members, fans, and corporate partners in a professional manner
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Passion for working in sports, working in a team environment, and interacting with fans
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Pursuing a four-year college degree or graduate degree
- Housing and transportation in the Northern Colorado area
- Ability to work an event-driven schedule, including weekends and evenings
- Comfortable with face to face, in-person experiences with fans
- Experience in the sports industry or a customer service industry preferred
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to the Director of Ticket Sales.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you plan to apply for other internship(s) with the Colorado Eagles? If yes, which internship(s)?
Are you currently enrolled in college or a trade school? If yes, will you be receiving school credit?
What is your availability from September- May?