Social Media Internernship | 2019-20 Season with Colorado Eagles in Loveland, CO
Seeking creative and outgoing individuals to assist the Colorado Eagles with all social media platforms and digital media assets during all home games and occasional away games. This position will execute the Eagles digital media strategy on a nightly basis working on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Snapchat. You will be working closely with the athletes and hockey operations staff on a regular basis. This position allows for a lot of creative freedom and encourages individuals to come up with new ideas for Colorado Eagles digital media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, & YouTube
- Working knowledge & access of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, & Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook Photoshop, Premiere, & Illustrator applications
- A clean, professional appearance and attitude
- Availability to work on all of the Eagles game nights from about 4pm-10pm
- The availability to assist in the Eagles office on non-game days at least once per week
- A background in journalism, communications, or digital media
- A positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond the internship responsibilities
- The ability to make informed decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
- Approximately 200 internship hours per semester time commitment
- What social media platform do you use the most?
- Why do you use social media?
- Do you feel comfortable committing to attending the vast majority of the 34 home games during the regular season?
- Do you have any previous experience working with the media or with a college or professional team?
- Do you have your own laptop available for use during games?
- We’re always looking to get ahead of the next trend and stay relevant while staying true to our brand, how would you go about this task as a digital media intern?
What are you looking to get out of this position?
How did you hear about this job?
What social media platform do you use the most?
Do you have any previous experience working with the media or with a college or professional team?
Do you have your own laptop available for use during games?