Photography and Videography Intern - Colorado Eagles (Windsor · CO)
- Opportunity to meet with each department within the Eagles front office to learn more about different areas in the sports industry.
- Career guidance and coaching from our front office staff.
- Experience in developing and executing photography work for digital and social media.
- Learn about all aspects of digital media and visual content and have a hand in creating content for the team and our players.
- Capturing content at practices, team events, and home games.
- Assist with all photo requests, including equipment and lighting needs.
- Assisting with editing, organizing, and archiving all photos along with helping curate photo galleries for the team’s website.
- Assist with the management of the team’s photo archive, including the sorting of all photos into the digital photo drive.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and generate ideas for social specific content that will engage and entertain fans.
- Experience in capturing and editing photo and video content, using both cell phone and DSLR camera during game and non-game settings.
- Strong visual eye for visual content, photography, videos, etc.
- General experience in Adobe Suite preferred, experience with Photoshop and Premiere is a plus.
- Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- Strong desire to continue learning and growing their career, strengths/weaknesses, and skills.
- Ability to interact with players, staff and the community in a professional manner.
- Must be currently enrolled in college and able to receive school credit.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Availability to work on all Eagles home game nights from about 4pm-10pm.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond the internship responsibilities.
This is an unpaid position for college credit. All applicants must currently be enrolled in college or a trade school. If interested please submit a resume and cover letter to the Digital Media Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you plan to apply for other internship(s) with the Colorado Eagles? If yes, which internship(s)?
Are you currently enrolled in college or a trade school? If yes, will you be receiving school credit?
What is your availability from September- May?
What camera body do you have?
What camera lenses do you have?
Do you have any previous experience shooting hockey or other sports?