Photographer - Colorado Eagles (Windsor · CO)
Colorado Eagles jobs
Sports Jobs in Windsor · CO
Communications/Community Relations: Photography
The Colorado Eagles are currently seeking a creative, highly motivated photographer with a passion for hockey. The seasonal photographer will assist the Colorado Eagles with photographing game action, sponsor assets, & fan interaction as well as editing, archiving, image sourcing, and other hands-on events during the 2021 season. With the Eagles, you will be able to learn from some of the best in the industry and strengthen your skills and knowledge in sports photography.
- Photograph all home games as well as media day, practices, and team events.
- Accommodate all photo requests, including equipment and lighting needs.
- Edit, organize, and archive all photos along with helping curate photo galleries for the team’s website.
- Assist with the management of the team’s photo archive, including the sorting of all photos into the digital photo drive.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and generate ideas for social-specific content that will engage and entertain fans.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes.
- Experience in capturing and editing photo and video content, using DSLR camera during game and non-game settings.
- Strong visual eye for visual content, photography, videos, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, high-level experience with Photoshop and Lightroom is a plus.
- Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- Strong desire to continue learning and growing their career, strengths/weaknesses, and skills.
- Ability to interact with players, staff, and the community in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Photojournalism, or related field preferred.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Availability to work on all Eagles home game nights from about 4 pm-10 pm.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond the job responsibilities.
This is a part-time position paid on a game-by-game basis. If interested please submit a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or another place that showcases your photography work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What camera body do you have?
What camera lenses do you have?
Do you have any previous experience shooting hockey or sports?
Please include a link to your portfolio or another place that showcases your photography work.