Partnerships & Promotions Internship | 2019-20 Season with Colorado Eagles in Loveland, CO
Colorado Eagles jobs
Sports Jobs in Loveland, CO
About this Job
The focus of this program is to provide a student who desires a career in Sports Management with an opportunity to learn and experience the business side of sports through hands-on participation. An internship with the Colorado Eagles corporate partnership department will encompass both office and game day duties. Duties will include preparation and execution of game day promotions, assisting corporate clients, participation in off-site Eagles promotional events, assisting in the corporate fulfillment process, and bolstering the fan experience. This is a great opportunity to experience first-hand the implementation of advertising efforts in sports marketing. Candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree with the ability to receive college credit.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook applications
- A good understanding of the game of hockey
- A clean, professional appearance and attitude
- A background in business and/or marketing
- The ability to make informed decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
- The ability to work all Eagles home games (34 home games from October to April, approximately 4pm – 10pm) including weekends
- The availability to work 1-2 days per week on non-game days to assist the corporate department if necessary
About Colorado Eagles -
The Colorado Eagles are entering their 17th season as an organization. Founded in 2003 by 6-time Stanley Cup winner Ralph Backstrom, this will be the Eagles 2nd season as the top affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche in the American Hockey League (AHL). The Eagles have previously won championships in the Central Hockey League as well as in the ECHL. The Colorado Eagles' goal is to provide the best in family affordable entertainment and support the communities of Northern Colorado.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have the physical ability to lift up to 50lbs?
Why did you apply for this position?
Where do you want your career to be at in 5 years?