Merchandise Sales Associate | 2019-20 Season with Colorado Eagles in Loveland, CO
Colorado Eagles jobs
Sports Jobs in Loveland, CO
- The Colorado Eagles Merchandise Sales Associate job is a PAID position for the duration of 2019-20 season (approximately September-April). This job includes both home game shifts, as well as the opportunity to work extra shifts in the Colorado Eagles Holiday Store at the Promenade Shops at Centerra for the months of November and December.
- The goal of this position is to help facilitate excellent merchandise customer service and increased game and holiday store sales.
- Assist with game night sales by setting up and taking down merchandise stand
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Use a POS system to complete merchandise transactions
- Accurately apply discounts and handle all tenders (cash, credit card, gift card, etc.)
- Help organize and maintain inventory
- Maintain knowledge of product and promotions to accurately inform customers
- Previous retail and/or sales experience preferred
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to the Budweiser Events Center
- Must have availability to work ALL home games (days off can be arranged in advance on a case-by-case basis)
- Availability to work retail store hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays) at the Colorado Eagles Holiday Store from November to December
- Works well alone and with others
- Excellent customer service skills
Start/End dates of job:
- Game shifts will begin on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019, and run through April 11th, 2020 for the regular season. Playoff home games after the regular season will be TBD.
- The Colorado Eagles Holiday Store will be open from early November until the end of December.
Game day time requirements: Approximately 4pm-10pm on game days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have previous retail or sales experience?
Why are you interested in working for the Eagles?
What makes you a great candidate for this job?