Event Production Intern - Colorado Eagles (Windsor · CO)
- 5 possible positions each game night:
- Daktronics master control
- Broadcast graphics creation and playback
- Studio Camera Operator
- Arena/Show Lighting
- Handheld Promotional Camera Operator
- Setting up and breaking down various pieces of video equipment.
- Communicating with the technical director and game operations director throughout the game.
- Participate in a pre-game meeting each night to be familiar with the show.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A strong willingness to learn and be part of a team-player environment.
- A positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond internship responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of camera operations is ideal, but not necessary.
- A desire to learn all aspects of television and professional sports production.
- A creative mind with a focus on creating entertainment value.
- A desire to learn all aspects of production.
- The ability to follow complex directions in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability and confidence to work independently and efficiently in time-sensitive situations.
- The ability to work most home games with reliable transportation.
- Currently enrolled in college or a trade school and able to receive school credit.
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
- Must be able to work 80% of Eagles' home games.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to the Director of Video Services and Fan Experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you plan to apply for other internship(s) with the Colorado Eagles? If yes, which internship(s)?
Are you currently enrolled in college or a trade school? If yes, will you be receiving school credit?
What is your availability from September- May?