We are seeking candidates for the 2019-20 season. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for generating revenue through group outings and FSE ticket plans. The ideal candidate is a hungry, curious and self-motivated professional ready to develop sales acumen while generating revenue. We are seeking candidates who are interested in achieving sales success, not for candidates “looking to get into sports.” The ISR position is seasonal, with opportunity for full-time employment based on merit.
- Make minimum of 70 outbound sales calls each day
- Actively prospect new sales oppertunities through area businesses, organizations and leads provided through in-house data capture efforts
- Up-sell inbound calls
- Achieve weekly, monthly and seasonal sales goals
- Track all contacts with customers via Archtics ticketing software
- Staff all home games with duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and be a team player
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and strive for achievement
- Ability to move around the arena to visit clients during home games and to escort and show potential customers various seating options and other on-site facilities
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Prior experience in sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.