Group Ticket Sales - Account Executive with Chicago Wolves in Glenview, IL
Chicago Wolves jobs
Sports Jobs in Glenview, IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and increasing group ticket sales. The right candidate will be a hunter. They will generate revenue through the sale of group tickets through relentless outbound prospecting, internal program development, a consultative sales approach and needs-based selling.
- Actively prospect and close new group ticket sales to a variety of markets; including local/regional business, community groups, non-profit groups, clubs, social groups, religious groups, youth focused markets and others
- Create and develop new group sales concepts to generate new revenue streams.
- Meet call volume requirements (minimum 60 prospect contacts per day) without exception.
- Communicate regularly with current and prospective ticket partners through phone calls, personal appointments and hospitality at Wolves events and games.
- Lead in the implementation of your group ticket initiatives.
- Track all correspondence with customers via CRM software.
- Attend all Wolves home games and other events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Internal drive to succeed as an individual while contributing to team success.
- Proven ability and a passion for sales.
- Ability to sell both conceptual and transactional inventory through the entire sales process from prospect identification, contact, ideation, presentation to close.
- A strong focus on prospecting, relationship sales and customer retention.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and personal transportation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Communications, Marketing, Sales, preferred).
- History of academic excellence measured by GPA and/or standardized test scores.
- Minimum 2-4 years prior sales experience with a proven record of sales achievements
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
- Salary plus commission
- Benefits included
How did you hear about this job?