The Chicago Wolves are seeking enthusiastic responsible individuals to work alongside the Game Operations staff in executing game day duties for the 2019-20 season. Game Day staff will perform fan engagement, fundraising and game presentation duties before, during, and after Wolves home games (staff are expected to work the majority of games). Game Day staff can expect to gain resume building, real-world skills in event marketing and management and fundraising, as well as learn about the operations of a professional sports team.
The Game Day staff position will run from October until the end of the season. Game Day staff are paid on a per-game and per-event basis. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Kylie Thomas at email@example.com.
- Set up, operate, and manage the team’s fan-interactive Kids’ Zone
- Manage on-site activations and fan experiences while fundraising for Chicago Wolves Charities
- Promote Skates Mates Kids’ Club registrations and help increase memberships
- Facilitate team’s various charitable initiatives, including 50/50 raffle sales, Chuck-A-Puck sales, and charity drive collections
- Assist with team’s mid-season and year-end merchandise sales
- Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all guests to enhance entertainment experience
- Work the Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must be positive, proactive and exude a professional demeanor, including
- Willingness to be helpful
- Must be able to function in fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Comfortable with children
- Responsible, motivated and comfortable engaging with fans
- Must be available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
- Part-time, paid position
- Complimentary tickets
- Pregame staff meal
- Discount on team merchandise
Please send a cover letter and resume to the following:
No phone calls, please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.