Game Day Ticket Sales Staff with Chicago Wolves in Rosemont, IL
Chicago Wolves jobs
Sports Jobs in Rosemont, IL
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
The Chicago Wolves are seeking aspiring marketing, sales and event management professionals to help execute game day events for the 2019-20 season. Ticket Sales Game Day staff will perform customer service, fan engagement, and data capture duties before, during, and after Wolves games. Game Day Ticket Sales staff can expect to gain resume-building, real-world skills in event marketing and management, sales fulfillment, and customer service.
The Game Day staff position will run from October until the end of the season. Game Day staff are paid on a per-game and per-event basis.
- Set up and break down customer interaction and hospitality areas (customer service, suites, etc.)
- Distribute promotional items at voucher redemption stations
- Assist in event management, programming duties and fan experience engagements
- Provide customer service and troubleshoot issues for fans
- Distribute ticket informational brochures and other collateral
- Aid preparation and execution of youth hockey on-ice experiences
- Collect fan data through name capture programs
- Engage patrons at various interaction hubs (customer service, ticket sales table, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must be positive, proactive and exude a professional demeanor, which includes
- Willingness to be helpful
- Must be able to function in fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Able to move around the arena and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds
- Must be available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
How did you hear about this job?