Corporate Partnerships Account Executive - Chicago Wolves (Glenview · IL)
Chicago Wolves jobs
Sports Jobs in Glenview · IL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Business-to-Business Sales
This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and increasing advertising partnerships. The right candidate will generate revenue through the sale of sponsorship/marketing inventory including, but not limited to: in-arena signage; TV; print; digital advertising; community relations initiatives; and retail vendor programs.
- Actively prospect new business partnerships with local and regional businesses.
- Develop new and tailored programs to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Communicate regularly with current and prospective partners through phone calls, personal appointments and hospitality at Wolves events and games.
- Assist in the implementation of partnership initiatives.
- Track all correspondence with customers via CRM software.
- Regularly meet call volume requirements and setup new partnership meetings weekly.
- Attend all Wolves home games and other events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to sell both conceptual and transactional inventory through the entire sales process from prospect identification, contact, ideation, presentation to close.
- A strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Communications, Marketing, Sales, preferred).
- Minimum 2-4 years prior experience with a proven record of sales achievements (sponsorship or media sales preferred).
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
- Salary plus commission
- Benefits included