The Chicago Wolves are seeking enthusiastic responsible individuals to work alongside the Community Relations staff in executing game day duties for the 2019-20 season. Community Relations Interns will perform fundraising, fan engagement and other game-day duties before, during, and after Wolves home games (interns are expected to work all home games). Community Relations Interns can expect to gain resume building, fundraising, real-world skills in event marketing and management as well as learn about the community relations of a professional sports team.
The Community Relations Intern position will run from October until the end of the season. Community Relations Game Day Intern are paid on a per-game and per-event basis. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Anthony Domalewski at email@example.com.
- Facilitate team’s various charitable initiatives, including 50/50 raffle sales, Chuck-a-Puck sales, silent auctions and other charitable endeavors.
- Assist in executing game-day fundraising events including, specialty jersey auctions and raffles, puck sales and more.
- Assist in the set-up and tear-down of Chicago Wolves Charity Table.
- Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all guests to enhance entertainment experience.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must be positive, proactive and exude a professional demeanor, including
- Willingness to be helpful
- Currently enrolled or plan to enroll in an undergraduate program- preferred majors: Sport Management, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related field
- Must be able to function in fast-paced environments and handle multiple projects.
- Responsible, motivated and comfortable working with fans
- Must be able to work all Chicago Wolves home games, including holidays, weekends and evenings.
- Part-time, paid position
- Complimentary tickets
- Pregame staff meal
- Discount on team merchandise.
No phone calls, please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.