Client Services, Partnerships with Chicago Wolves in Glenview, IL
Chicago Wolves jobs
Sports Jobs in Glenview, IL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Sponsorship Services/Activation
This position will be responsible for managing aspects of the Chicago Wolves sponsor/partner relationships to include contract management, contract execution, gameday execution and renewal process while assuring positive results to meet or exceed partner’s business goals. Client Services will serve as conduit between the Chicago Wolves organization and their marketing partners.
- Communicate regularly with current partners through phone calls, email, personal appointments and hospitality at Wolves events and games.
- Manage aspects of the partner’s contract and the contract process.
- Manage aspects of the A/R process including invoice distribution, tracking, follow up and internal communication.
- Manage and direct implementation of partnership initiatives.
- Co-manage partnership inventory for the Chicago Wolves.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the partner’s business strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Cross-department coordination of activities with Graphics (Creative), Operations, Public Relations, Television Production and Ticketing departments in order to proactively deliver value to partners and execution of contractual benefits.
- Identify value added opportunities for partnership portfolio.
- Provide the SVP of Partnerships/Business Development with a weekly status report on partnership marketing efforts and recommendations.
- Manage partnership proof of performance/recap process including creation of sponsorship recaps, compilation of all relevant information in the recap process.
- Business Dev. opportunities may exist in this role, secondary to Client Service
- Attendance at all Wolves home games and other events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extremely strong organizational, time-management skills and high attention to detail.
- Team oriented attitude and willingness to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- A strong focus on relationship management and customer retention.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required (Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications preferred).
- History of academic excellence measured by GPA and/or standardized test scores.
- Relevant sales or service experience required (sponsorship or media experience preferred).
- High energy; ability to remain focused on task-oriented goals and work independently.
- Salary plus commission
- Benefits included
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?