Account Executive, Ticket Sales with Chicago Wolves in Chicago , IL
Chicago Wolves jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago , IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Account Executives are responsible for selling full and partial/flexible season ticket plans. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, ambitious, persuasive and coachable. Candidates must be ready to work hard at growing an existing customer base and developing new business. This will be accomplished through diligent research and prospecting via phone calls, referrals, personal appointments and face-to-face meetings at Wolves events and games. We are seeking candidates who are interested in sales success, not for candidates “looking to get into sports.” Prior sales experience is preferred.
- Make minimum 60 outbound sales calls to sell ticket packages
- Actively prospect new sales opportunities through area businesses, organizations and leads provided through in-house data capture efforts
- Schedule prospect meetings at Wolves games and other events
- Exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Provide superior customer service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects, and single game customers
- Track all contacts with customers via Wolves CRM software, Ticketmaster Archtics
- Other gameday duties as assigned
- Internal drive to succeed as an individual while contributing to team success.
- Proven ability and a passion for sales.
- Ability to sell both conceptual and transactional inventory through the entire sales process from prospect identification, contact, ideation, presentation to close.
- A strong focus on prospecting, relationship sales and customer retention.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and personal transportation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Communications, Marketing, Sales, preferred).
- History of academic excellence measured by GPA and/or standardized test scores.
- Minimum 2-4 years prior sales experience with a proven record of sales achievements
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
- Salary plus commission
- Health plan
- 401k with contribution matching available
How did you hear about this job?