Video Production Manager - Charlotte Checkers (Charlotte · NC)
Charlotte Checkers jobs
Sports Jobs in Charlotte · NC
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Video shooter/editor for the Charlotte Checkers
- In-Game Production team member (as needed)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Capture and edit video content from home games, community appearances, player shoots, press conferences, and a variety of other projects.
- Develop motion graphics for in-game presentation.
- Be a storyteller.
- Mastery in lighting set-up, camera set-up, sound mixing and editing.
- Attention to detail.
- Partner with Corporate team to build partnership campaigns and make video spots.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize a project, script and produce a video from start to finish.
- Assist the Director of Creative Services with In-Game production needs.
- Be an organized person and maintain a consistent file structure as established by the Director of Creative Services.
- Bring energy and a good attitude with you to work every day.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of video production, motion graphics and editing experience.
- Expert knowledge of shooting with professional mirrorless and ENG cameras.
- Expert knowledge of Mac OS.
- Expertise knowledge of non-linear editing software and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced field of production experience & lighting techniques.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays and with flexibility as company priorities change.
- Must be able to travel to production sites.
- A good knowledge of hockey.
- Strong teamwork and team synergy skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please provide a link to your portfolio: