Inside Sales Consultant with Charlotte Checkers in Charlotte · NC
Charlotte Checkers jobs
Sports Jobs in Charlotte · NC
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Position Summary: The Charlotte Checkers Hockey Club, American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate to the Carolina Hurricanes, are seeking individuals looking to build a sales career in the sports industry by gaining experience in the Ticket Sales and Service Department. The Inside Sales Consultant position is responsible for generating revenue through a full-service ticket menu consisting of full season, partial season, group outing, and specialty ticket plans. The Charlotte Checkers are looking for individuals to complete a six month development based program in which leadership and mentoring will be provided. Ticket sales are the lifeblood of any sports organization and demonstrating a track record of success in this role will establish a solid sales foundation for this highly competitive industry.
- Produce 75+ outbound touches daily through email, phone calls and text.
- Full service ticket sales menu selling (Full season & mini plans, flex ticket plans, group outings, specialty ticket plans)
- Develop new leads through cold calling, networking events, community events, utilization of CRM system, and referrals from current customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and answer inbound calls.
- Meet and exceed established weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Game Day duties as assigned (visit clients, work sales table, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Strong desire to be an industry sales leader.
- Extroverted and social, well-spoken and articulate, and comfortable introducing themselves and interacting in social situations.
- Must display enthusiasm, have a willingness to learn and improve, be goal oriented, be internally driven to succeed, and solutions based.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- CRM experience preferred, but not required.
Numerous Inside Sales Consultants of the Charlotte Checkers have moved on to full-time positions within the organization and at other professional sports teams based upon their development in this program.
How did you hear about this job?