Fan Service and Retention Coordinator with Charlotte Checkers in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Checkers jobs
Sports Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Fan Service and Retention Coordinator
Position Summary: The Charlotte Checkers Hockey Club, American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate to the Carolina Hurricanes, is seeking candidates for the role of Fan Service and Retention Coordinator. This position has an integral role in both the season ticket and group sales department.
The Fan Service and Retention Coordinator is a ticket department representative who is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account base of existing season ticket members, with a priority on renewals and retention. This is achieved by providing top-notch service, learning about and developing excellent relationships with accounts and delivering customized communications, events and programs. Additional responsibilities on the group side include executing a plan of communication to current and past group buyers. The primary responsibility will be to grow year over year revenue and help renew groups with a focus on schools and local non-profits.
Season Ticket Focus
- Improve year-over-year season ticket member satisfaction
- Meet and exceed retention and associated revenue goals within assigned account base
- Sell Upgrades, Add-ons, new season tickets, and referrals
- Build strong relationships with assigned account base through pro-active communication, including seat visits, phone calls, texts, out of office meetings, emails, and other touchpoints
- Effectively communicate all team happenings, events, and member benefits relevant to entire season ticket base
- Be pro-active, respond to and resolve all customer requests, complaints, and inquiries from assigned account base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner
- Ensure ticket member information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts
- Assist in developing and delivering customized benefits, programs and events to drive loyalty within assigned account base
Group Sales Focus
- Work closely with current Director, Managers and AE’s
- Generate Digital Group Sales Purchasing pages through Fevo Platform
- Create email and text campaigns from past group buyers
- Create and execute communication plans for Group Leaders to their target buyers
- Coordinate ticket printing and shipping for all group sales
- Create invoices and receipts for clientele
- Assist with additional ticket orders for events
- Process individual ticket additions, exchanges, and returns
- Assist with editing and submitting all scoreboard messages
- Assist in various game day responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- 1-2 years professional experience required; sports industry experience is a plus.
- Extraverted and social, well-spoken and articulate, and comfortable introducing themselves and interacting in social situations.
- Must display enthusiasm, have a willingness to learn and improve, be goal-oriented, be internally driven to succeed, and solutions-based.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Archtics CRM experience preferred, but not required.
How did you hear about this job?