Corporate Partnerships Analytics Internship with Charlotte Checkers in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Checkers jobs
Sports Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Sponsorship Evaluation/Research
The Charlotte Checkers are seeking candidates for the position of Corporate Partnerships Analytics Intern. This position offers an inside look at the day to day operations of the Charlotte Checkers Hockey Team. This is a fun fast-paced internship that will add real work experience to your coursework.
The focus of this internship will be to provide an intern with the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of the Corporate Partnerships Department. The intern's primary responsibilities will be to organize, analyze and track corporate revenue.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Breakdown and analyze corporate partnerships from past five Checkers seasons
- Track all sponsored social media posts and create relevant visual graphics with impactful data
- Clip corporate game footage to preserve all corporate elements from game video
- Label and track pictures of all corporate elements
- Enrolled undergraduate or graduate level student
- Strong creative, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs & Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong interest in sports preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Flexibility to work long and irregular hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays, as assigned.
- One semester in length (15 weeks)
- 15-30 hours per week (negotiable)
- Some Charlotte Checkers week and/or weekend games
- Please note we are able to work with student schedules given that absences are reported with advance notice to the Internship Coordinator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?