This position is responsible for assisting the Communications Manager with day-to-day duties. This internship MUST be taken for college credit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following lists the primary essential functions of this position.
THIS DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE ALL INCLUSIVE. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED AS NEEDED.
• The daily maintenance and upkeep of team statistical and sports information
• Assisting in the production of the W-B/Scranton Penguins Yearbook
• Providing content for and maintenance of the W-B/Scranton Penguins Web site
• Assisting with the creation and implementation of public and community relations efforts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Candidates must have:
• High School Diploma
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic
• Basic knowledge of hockey
• Flexible hours and availability on nights and weekends
Please submit cover letter and resume.