Director, Team Business Services with American Hockey League in Springfield, MA
- Collaborate with AHL Senior Ticket Sales Executives, Managers, and Directors to identify best practices in the areas of Season Ticket Member Benefits & Events, Group Sales, and Promotional Schedules.
- Visit and consult with AHL clubs identifying and sharing best practices.
- Analyze data collected through AHL Analytics to identify and disseminate best practices.
- Develop bi-weekly newsletters and best practices guides to be distributed to AHL teams for idea sharing and team recognition.
- Provide support to league professional development seminars including annual Team Business Meetings, Leadership Seminars and Sales Account Executive Trainings.
- Develop relationships with other league team services personnel for collection and collaboration of current sales practices and strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience in Ticket Sales for a sports team or property including a minimum of 1 year in a management role is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build relationships with AHL Senior Ticket & Corporate Sales Executives.
- Ability to travel to AHL clubs for in-market consultations and sales trainings, along with league-wide meetings and conferences is required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience in ticket sales for a sports team?
Do you have at least 1 year of management experience with a sports team?
Are you willing to relocate to Springfield, MA?
Please state your desired salary.