Part-Time Guest Services Attendant - Yuengling Center (Tampa · FL)
Yuengling Center jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
The Yuengling Center is a 55,000-square-foot (5,100 m2) multi-purpose facility, on the campus of the University of South Florida, in Tampa, Florida. It was built, starting in 1977 and was completed on November 29, 1980. It is located on the southeastern side of campus, and is home to the men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball teams. GO BULLS!
Yuengling Center is a multi-purpose facility, hosting approximately 300 different events each year, including sporting events, concerts, home and garden shows, trade shows, religious services and conventions, ethnic festivals, rodeos, bull riding competitions, youth sports camps, wrestling, boxing, gymnastics and cheerleading competitions, commencement ceremonies, lectures and political rallies among other corporate, community and university events.
This position values guests and is committed to providing a positive impression while delivering World Class Service. This position plays a vital role in creating a clean, safe, and enjoyable experience for our guests and employees.
- Provide all guests a positive first impression by offering world-class service
- Interact with Yuengling Center guests, vendors, and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and policies
- Comply with and adhere to all conduct standards
- Successfully perform varied and complex tasks
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance during work hours
- Assist guests with scanning their tickets into the arena
- Create an enjoyable guest experience through guest engagement
- Ensure all guests are adhering to the fan code of conduct
- Provide a clean and safe environment by performing sanitization procedures
- Participate in a cross-training program amongst multiple frontline departments
- Must adhere to attendance policy and be available for 70% of events
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Excellent Customer Service and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong Leadership skills with ability to take and execute directions
- Ability to remain calm and focused during times of stress
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to diffuse volatile situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.