Digital Graphic Designer - Vinik Sports Group (Tampa · FL)
Vinik Sports Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
The Digital Graphic Designer will assist in the design, development and production of best-in-class creative across Vinik Sports Group brands. This candidate will work within the creative team, supporting the social, digital, content and marketing teams. This position requires a highly motivated and collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to visually elevate the brand and aesthetic through innovative concepts and digital/social design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in asset creation for VSG digital channels including a primary focus on social & digital media
- Assist in additional organizational creative needs including but are not limited to: print, billboards, email marketing, flyers, signage, promotional items, etc.
- Ability to work within style guides to carry out the continuity of the VSG brands throughout all collateral
- Capability to work on multiple projects at a given time and quickly execute creative that is accurate and consistent
- Ability to think conceptually, understand brand strategy and apply to all areas of projects
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience in a graphic design/motion design role
- Completed bachelor’s or graduate degree, preferably in graphic design/visual communications
- Solid design portfolio with a focus social and digital work examples
- Strong sense of design and thorough understanding of design theory including principles such as color, typography, and composition.
- Experience in creating social media content, GIFs, video, 2D & 3D animations/motion graphics
- Ability to effectively translate and evolve creative from an existing style guide
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Proficiency in all social media platforms, best practices and trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency working in a Mac environment
- High attention to pixel perfect detail
- Excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading, and writing abilities
- Self-motivated team player capable of produce original ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a cross-team environment
- Photography, video and editing skills a plus
REQUIRED: Please submit a link to your portfolio when applying – you may include it in your resume. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.