Contract Video Production Assistant - Vinik Sports Group (Tampa · FL)
Vinik Sports Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
Vinik Sports Group, parent company of the Tampa Bay Lightning, AMALIE Arena and The Identity Tampa Bay, is looking to a hire a Contract Video Production Assistant.
The Video Production Assistant will help to establish the brand voice for all of VSG’s properties.
An entrepreneurial spirit is key for this position as VSG continues to build, develop and execute new and original content projects. The Video Production Assistant will work hand-in-hand with the organization’s editorial and production staff(s) with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform as videographer on location for shoots
- Ability to shoot still photography on occasion
- Assist with any live productions as needed by the network
- Editing and producing of VSG video features, commercials, promotional spots, etc. as directed for company purposes.
- Work with all internal departments on coordination/execution of all assigned deliverables
- Perform editing assemblies and packaging as directed for all internal productions and occasional third-party requirements as directed
- Ability to tell stories in multimedia formats
- Capacity to keep calm under deadline pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and collaborate in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Video Production
- Knowledge of Editing Programs (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc.)
- Technical aptitude, including very good computer skills (troubleshooting abilities and a major interest in emerging video and display technologies)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and ability to maintain healthy relationships with co-workers, managers, and executives
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to use personal equipment and software
- Commitment to work scheduled event days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Commitment to work long-hour stretches - especially during periods of heavy pre-production and with short-turnaround projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.