ABOUT TAMPA BAY ENTERTAINMENT PROPERTIES:
Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties, LLC was formed by Jeff Vinik in 2017 as a firm specializing in partnership sales, consulting, marketing and operations in the sports and entertainment industry with a focus on creating world class experiences. Vinik purchased the Tampa Bay Lightning and the leasehold rights to AMALIE Arena, in March 2010, transforming a moribund organization into one of the most highly regarded franchises in sports today; earning recognition as the number one organization in professional sports by ESPN in its 2016 Ultimate Sports Standings. Vinik is also a partner, with
Cascade Investment, LLC, in Strategic Property Partners, which is redeveloping 53 acres of property in downtown Tampa into a $3 billion mixed-use development, bringing hotels, housing, retail, office space and the USF Morsani College of Medicine to the Channelside area.
ABOUT USF ATHLETICS:
USF Athletics sponsors 19 varsity men’s and women’s teams that compete in 11 different sports, 18 competing at the NCAA Division I level in the American Athletic Conference. The Bulls’ athletic program celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2015, having started with a men’s soccer contest in 1965. Nearly 500 student-athletes train and compete in the athletic district located on the east end of Tampa campus. The Bulls have claimed nine conference titles in the American Athletic Conference since 2013. Nine US programs reached NCAA post-season competition in the 2015-16 and USF posted a program-record 86 percent Graduation Success Rate among student-athletes in the latest reporting.
Responsible for the sale and distribution of event tickets at the box office for all games, shows and events. Employees are personally accountable for a daily $200 cash bank and as well assisting guests in the selection of seats for events and games.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide all guests a positive first impression by offering World Class Service
- Greet guests in a polite, professional and friendly manner
- Assist guests in selecting seating for events
- Accurately organize and distribute Will Call tickets to guests
- Ensure guest’s needs are met by providing accurate information regarding directions, arena information, event details, etc.
- Obtain general knowledge of Ticketmaster system
- Troubleshoot any ticketing matters
- Courteous, helpful demeanor when answering phones
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must comply with our company policy of background checks and pre-employment drug screening
- Must maintain an energetic, pleasant and neat professional appearance
- Punctual, dependable and excellent work attendance required
- Must be polite, friendly and possess exceptional public relations skills as this position includes extensive guest contact
- Must be able to work long hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to relate with a diverse customer background
- Adaptability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to listen effectively, take and execute directions given
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time as well as walk long distances and up stairs
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Must have cash handling experiences (up to $200)
- Ability to lift a maximum of 25 pounds