Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Thank you for your interest in the Tampa Bay Lightning, Yuengling Center, Amalie Arena and The Identity - Tampa Bay. We are a world-class organization that fosters employee satisfaction and growth. We believe in creating a culture where employees feel appreciated and rewarded for all that they do and contribute to the organization. Our employees are a very important key to our success.
Vision: A World Class + organization unifying the Tampa Bay community through the power of Lightning hockey, events, and legendary experiences.
Values: Team, Brand, Service, Excellence, Community
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The goal of the Lightning Made Sales Academy is to create the most innovative, educated and well-rounded sports sales professionals in the world. Your time in the Lightning Made Sales Academy will follow a detailed five-phase learning and development curriculum that has been designed to maximize personal growth and development and launch a career in professional sports. Following your time in the Lightning Made Sales Academy, you will be prepared for a senior role in Ticket Sales, Ticket Service, Partnership Development/Activation or similar business development positions. LMSA alumni have a strong track record of receiving eventual promotion to roles in Suite/Premium Sales, Partnership and executive leadership.
The Account Representative, LMSA is responsible for the sale of new season ticket memberships, group tickets, premium seating, suites and concerts & events. You will be expected to use phone calls, emails and event invitations to set face-to-face meetings with prospective clients (both in-arena and at their office) in order to consultatively close new business. In this role, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively and strategically how to best generate new revenues to achieve individual and departmental goals. You will be expected to think innovatively and display intellectual curiosity in the pursuit of your personal developmental goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for generating new revenue for TBSE through the sale of season ticket memberships, flex plans, group tickets, and executive suites
- Prospect for new business daily through phone calls, appointment setting, presentations, networking, and referrals
- Use referral tactics to create opportunities for new business from existing customers
- Conduct a high volume of face-to-face (in-arena and out-of-office) consultative sales appointments
- Keep detailed records in CRM to help manage the sales process
- Deliver World Class+ service to all managed accounts
- Develop, refine and implement personal sales skills in both a Consumer Sales and Business-to-Business sales environment
- Regular office hours (8:30pm-5:30pm weekdays)
- Must be available to work holidays, weekends and game nights as needed
- Achieve all assigned revenue and activity goals
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Display a strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Participate in department community initiatives throughout the year
- Deliver world-class plus service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint required
- A commitment to developing a career as a leader in professional sorts
- Highly developed professional attitude, appearance and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn, receive coaching and be competitive
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Personal drive to master an utilize new skills
- Strong ability to quickly and effectively establish rapport and build new relationships
- A solutions-based, consultative approach to solving problems
- Intellectual curiosity (both within and outside the sports industry)
- Strong individual organization, time management and strategic planning abilities
- Ability to confidently deliver information, analysis and recommendations to business leaders (both internally and client-facing)
- Ability to successfully collaborate and influence others in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Ability to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as necessary
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a Bachelors Degree?
Are you available to work regular office hours (8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) each weekday?
Do you have the ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner?
What interests you about our organization and this particular position?